Running a virtual business is potentially conducted when you select a right type of your business. Arcona is a promising platform for merging real and virtual worlds in the worldwide. It creates an augmented reality layer with digital land and token payment. Let’s find what the things make it recommended.
Of course, you really want to know about Arcona Augmented Reality. It is a blockchain powered ecosystem that is promising to combine a real and virtual world to form a connecting circle very well to conventional world. ICO is expected that you have interactive content experience of daily users from extra reality, virtual, and combination tools. The huge virtual asset of this augmented reality is digital land. It is a new platform of Arcona that will be available for business, users, and technical perfection.
Ideally, digital land with augmented reality will unify two worlds and new programs will be available and used by all people. Digital property is available for being rented in AR platform especially among the people who want to use it for conducting a business. Digital land is similar to land in the real world. That is why everyone can rent it for business or the other purposes. In addition, all that you did in platform will be monitored and controlled from distance. It is very easy and comfortable for anyone in the world especially the people having a trip or traveling. Finally, anyone holding Arcona Augmented Reality based on ERC20 token will be ensured by regular rental payment for their asset when the land is used by Augmented Reality program in ecosystem.
Augmented Reality Market Is Very Promising
Market is not too complicated and aimed to explore and benefit the acceptance of Augmented Reality technology increasing. To include it to a perspective matter, a real and virtual world is increasing. It is estimated to value for $150 in 2020. A blue chip company led by Google, Apple, and Facebook will fight for finding the best corporation in this technology. Of course, it is a reason why every business is very competitive to get this technology and reaches the deadline of Arcona ICO success But, it doesn’t mean that startup and micro business have been left.
A Great Blockchain Technology in Augmented Reality Ecosystem
New Arcona token become an official payment mode in this platform. That is why a token holder can allow purchasing all goods and digital services in the platform using blockchain technology. The gift is in the form of token. The only one crypto type is Ethereum system. It ensures that the platform is really trusted and verified. The price per token is about $1 and hard cap is about $50 million. The pre sale of this token is conducted in the end of this year. It is clearly that Arcona is a founder team of projects with years – experience in VR world. The main idea combines blockage and augmented reality that has been tested. Token is the only one way for payment in this platform making ICO legitimation.
- Ilia Korguzalov, Founder, Project lead
- Diana Sorina, Founder, Marketing
- Aleks Zaulichnyy, CTO
- Tania Chernikh, Founder, Researcher & PR
- Nicolay Melnik, AR Evangelist
- Daniel Girdea, Founder, AR Evangelist
- Alex Emelianoiv, R&D Team lead
- Igor Rozdestvensky, R&D Mentor
- Vladimir Stishkin, 3D artist
- Jana Savinykh, 2D, 3D Artist
- Evgenia Barynina, Marketing
- Ivan Shabetnyk, Developer
- Lyubov Simonova, Head Of Department at Rostelecom.
- Kairat Kaliev, Founder of Cross Coin, which successfully ran the Starta ICO campaign and raised $ 5 million.
- George Popescu, CEO and co -founder of Lampix, an AR technology platform.
- James Haft, CEO of ClimateCoin and founder of PALcapital.
- Sergey Khitrov, CEO, Co-Founder Adwad.ru.
- Sergei Chmel, ICO Hedge Fund partner. Advisor @icorating Rating agency.
- Alexey Strogov, Head of R&D units, software development, system integration, business development in information technology, Internet, telecommunications in such companies as Siemens, T-Systems, DataArt.
- Mihail Afremov, Head of Strategic Development – Piligrim XXI.